CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft cloud computing accelerate silver partner. We offer a variety of cloud services which allow us to configure your system applications faster with less maintenance. This enables you to focus on your core business without having to spend your energy or money on up-front IT infrastructure costs. This is accomplished by using cloud-based computing services. Cloud computing services allows your organisation to have corporate-level email and collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost.
Facilities such as Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint are made available on a subscription basis. Which allows you to scale according to your organisation’s needs. Microsoft 365 is made available to your users without having to purchase individual packages or licenses for them.
We provide the following types of managed cloud computing services:
Software as a service (SaaS)
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Security & Reliability: Exchange online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. With a guaranteed 99.9% up-time including a financially-backed service level agreement you can count on your email always being up and running.
- Stay in control: With Microsoft cloud computing, you maintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers. Manage your organisation efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Easy to use and maintain: It’s easier than ever. Provide your users with the business Microsoft email online, as they need to stay productive.
- Cross device availability: Easily access and interact with your SharePoint news feed wherever you go.
- Easy to manage: You can be set up in virtually no time. The powerful admin console allows your organisation to manage capabilities easily. It provides policies and security for all the content and features within SharePoint.
- Enterprise grade reliability & standards: Your data is safeguarded by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers with premier disaster recovery capabilities.
- Moving your data to the cloud could reduce your business costs by up to 50%.
- Azure cloud computing services offers cost-effective backups, disaster recovery and security solutions that was previously cost-prohibitive. You will only be paying for the storage you need and when you need it.
- This allows as to host file storage servers, email servers, virtual machines, web servers, and many more without having to purchase physical hardware.
- With Azure cloud infrastructure your organisation will have centralised administration without requiring you to host your own Active Directory server.
Cloud computing benefits
- You can work from anywhere if you have an internet connection.
- Lower costs in infrastructure.
- Faster cloud computing implementation.
- Flexibility of scaling up or down as the needs of your business change.
- Gives you greater security and protects your information.
- Increased collaboration with better document control.
- You will have the ability to become more competitive.
- Environmentally friendly.