IT support in Pretoria and Centurion for SME businesses.
IT support or “tech support ” as it is commonly referred to, is when specialised help from an IT professional is required to help solve a specific IT-related problem. Hardware, software and IT network support related problems are the most common.
Some considerations when choosing an IT support services provider:
- Am I receiving value for money?
- Are they reliable and do they have a proven track record?
- Do they have the skills required to resolve onsite IT services problems effectively?
- What are the turnaround times of IT services companies to resolve problems?
Why consider CJN IT Solutions as your trusted IT support services partner?
- Our IT support SLA rates are affordable and offer great value.
- CJN IT Solutions is an established business, rendering Business IT support since 2003. The business owner is actively involved in the IT management of the day-to-day operations, ensuring that you receive reliable service of the highest standard.
- We only employ IT service technicians with proven knowledge and experience in their field of expertise.
- Our response times are second to none, with problem resolutions usually complete within 24 hours. Customers opting for our IT support contract option can expect even faster turnaround times, of 1 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
- We provide a complete IT support and services solution and there is no need for you to engage with multiple service providers as we do all that is necessary on your behalf. Internet not working? We deal with the ISP. Pastel problem? We will sort it out with them on your behalf.
SLA for IT Maintenance and IT support services (Service level agreement)
This model of IT support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. What is covered in our Flat fee IT support contract. This model is more cost-effective and provides proactive maintenance and support. The SLA is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure and cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple: we ensure that all your IT support Pretoria services is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee. There are no unplanned expenses – only IT systems that work as they should and a support structure that you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any IT desktop support staff.
CJN IT Solutions offers business IT support on both an ad-hoc and SLA basis
Ad-hoc IT support services is provided on a reactive basis and is charged per hour. This form of onsite IT support is if you rarely have IT problems and only require occasional support. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few months.
The IT services support SLA advantage:
- Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise.
- Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles.
- Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment.
- Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment).
- Customer service focus (friendly and timeous response and resolution to problems).
- Guaranteed response times.
- Better pricing on hardware/software.
- Flexible product tailored to your business needs.
- You are our number one priority.
Some of our IT services and support
Microsoft Office 365 minimises your onsite hardware costs while maximising employee productivity. Microsoft Office 365 allows your organisation to have corporate-level email and collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost.
Data recovery is just one of the computer services we offer. Now, instead of having to redo all the work that you had on the drive, we can attempt to recover it for you. We have a high success rate in recovering data from damaged or faulty hard drives.
Viruses and malware are being distributed every day and are the cause of numerous computer-related problems. If you suspect that you have a virus or malware infection, we will provide the solution to get you back in business speedily and efficiently.
We install reliable, functional and affordable networks. A network will share printers, files & internet connections for people in the organisation. We do the total layout of the networks with neat cabling and layout. We also provide expertise and knowledge on how to utilise your network optimally.
We have an in-house workshop to repair most computers or peripherals that you bring in. Our highly-skilled IT desktop support technicians have the experience necessary to tackle any task. Whether it’s a notebook, desktop or printer we can repair or replace faulty hardware / software so that you are up and running again in no time at all.
Is your computer struggling to keep up? Then it could be time to upgrade! We can handle all kinds of upgrades. Any modifications are easily handled by our workshop and no task is too big, small or complicated for our skilled technicians.
We provide the following internet services:
- ADSL / VDSL / Fibre
- E-mail solutions
- Website solutions