What is IT support?
IT support or “tech support” as it is commonly referred to, is when specialised help from an IT professional is required to help solve a specific IT-related problem. Hardware, software and IT network support related problems are the most common.
Some considerations when choosing an IT managed service provider for your business:
- Am I receiving value for money?
- Are they reliable and do they have a proven track record?
- Do they have the skills required to resolve IT support maintenance problems effectively?
- What are the turnaround times of IT support companies to resolve problems?
CJN IT Solutions offers business IT support on both an ad-hoc and SLA basis
Ad-hoc computer support is provided on a reactive basis and is charged per hour. This form of PC support is if you rarely have IT problems and only require occasional support. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few months.
Microsoft Silver Cloud accelerate partner. We offer a variety of cloud services which allow us to configure your system applications faster with less maintenance. Cloud Computing gives you greater security and protects your information.
Microsoft Office 365 minimises your onsite hardware costs while maximising employee productivity. Office 365 allows your organisation to have corporate-level email and collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Office 365 is your complete office in the cloud.
Data recovery is just one of the computer services we offer. Now, instead of having to redo all the work that you had on the drive, we can attempt to recover it for you. We have a high success rate in recovering data from damaged or faulty hard drives.
Viruses and malware are being distributed every day and are the cause of numerous computer-related problems. If you suspect that you have a virus or malware infection, we will provide the solution to get you back in business speedily and efficiently.
As a solution to all businesses we install reliable, functional and affordable networks. A network will share printers, files & internet connections for people in the organisation. We do the total layout of the networks with neat cabling and layout. We also provide expertise and knowledge on how to utilise your network optimally.
We have an in-house workshop to repair most computers or peripherals that you bring in. Our highly-skilled IT desktop support technicians have the experience necessary to tackle any task. Whether it’s a notebook, desktop or printer we can repair or replace faulty hardware / software so that you are up and running again in no time at all.
Is your computer struggling to keep up? Then it could be time to upgrade! We can handle all kinds of upgrades. Any modifications are easily handled by our workshop and no task is too big, small or complicated for our skilled technicians.
Why consider CJN IT Solutions as trusted managed IT support services partner?
- Our IT support Gauteng SLA rates are affordable and offer great value.
- CJN IT Solutions is an established business, rendering IT support and services since 2003. The business owner is actively involved in IT service management of the day-to-day operations, ensuring that you receive reliable service of the highest standard.
- We only employ the best IT support technicians with proven knowledge and experience in their field of expertise.
- Our response times are second to none, with problem resolutions usually complete within 24 hours. Customers opting for our SLA option can expect even faster turnaround times, of 1 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
- We provide a complete managed services solution and there is no need for you to engage with multiple service providers as we do all that is necessary on your behalf. Internet not working? We deal with the ISP. Pastel problem? We will sort it out with them on your behalf.
SLA for IT Maintenance and support services (Service level agreement)
This model of office IT support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. What is covered in our Flat fee IT contract. This model is more cost effective and provides proactive maintenance and support. This method of support is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure and cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple: we ensure that all your IT support is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee. There are no unplanned expenses – only IT systems that work as they should and a support structure that you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any computer support specialist staff.
The IT support SLA advantage:
- Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise.
- Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles.
- Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment.
- Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment).
- Customer service focus (friendly and timeous response and resolution to problems).
- Guaranteed response times.
- Better pricing on hardware/software.
- Flexible product tailored to your business needs.
- You are our number one priority.