CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft cloud computing accelerate silver partner. Offering a variety of cloud services. Allowing us to configure your system applications faster with less maintenance. Thus enabling you to focus on your core business. Without having to spend your energy or money on up-front IT infrastructure costs. Now this is achieved by using cloud-based computing services. In short, Cloud services allows your business to have corporate-level email. As well as collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost.
Including Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint are available on a subscription basis. Hence allowing you to scale according to your business’s needs.
We provide the following types of managed cloud computing services:
Software as a service (SaaS)
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Security & Reliability: Protects your information with advanced capabilities. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. To point out a guaranteed 99.9% up-time. Including a financially-backed SLA you can count on your email always being up and running.
- Stay in control: To clarify with cloud computing, you maintain control over your environment. While gaining the advantage of hosting email on Microsoft servers. In order to Manage your business efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Easy to use and maintain: Notably it’s easier than ever. Provide your users with the business Microsoft email online. As they need to stay productive.
- Cross device availability: In short, access and interact with your SharePoint news feed wherever you go.
- Easy to manage: Ultimately be set up in no time. The powerful admin console allows you to manage easily. Not to mention, providing policies and security for all content and features within SharePoint.
- Enterprise grade reliability & standards: Your data is safeguarded by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers. Including premier disaster recovery capabilities.
- Another key point of moving your data to the cloud reduces business costs by up to 50%.
- Azure cloud services offers cost-effective backups. As well as disaster recovery and security solutions that was previously cost-prohibitive. In fact, you only pay for the storage you need and when you need it.
- Host file storage servers, email servers, virtual machines, web servers, and more. Therefore you do not have to purchase physical hardware.
- With Azure cloud infrastructure your business will have centralised administration. Like without needing you to host your own Active Directory server.
Cloud computing benefits
- You can work from anywhere if you have an internet connection.
- Lower costs in infrastructure.
- Faster cloud computing implementation.
- Flexibility of scaling up or down as the needs of your business change.
- Gives you greater security and protects your information.
- Increased collaboration with better document control.
- You will have the ability to become more competitive.
- Environmentally friendly.