IT support in Pretoria and Centurion since 2003.
IT support or “tech support ” as it is commonly referred to, is when specialised help from an IT professional is required to help solve a specific IT-related problem. Hardware, software and IT network support related problems are the most common.
Some considerations when choosing an IT support provider:
- Am I receiving value for money?
- Are they reliable and do they have a proven track record?
- Do they have the skills required to resolve onsite IT services problems effectively?
- What are the turnaround times of IT services companies to resolve problems?
Why consider CJN IT Solutions as your trusted IT support services partner?
- Our IT support SLA rates are affordable and offer great value.
- CJN IT Solutions is an established business, rendering Business IT support since 2003. The business owner is actively involved in the IT management of the day-to-day operations, ensuring that you receive reliable service of the highest standard.
- We only employ IT service technicians with proven knowledge and experience in their field of expertise.
- Our response times are second to none, with problem resolutions usually complete within 24 hours. Customers opting for our IT support contract option can expect even faster turnaround times, of 1 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
- We provide a complete IT support and services solution and there is no need for you to engage with multiple service providers as we do all that is necessary on your behalf. Internet not working? We deal with the ISP. Pastel problem? We will sort it out with them on your behalf.
SLA for IT Maintenance and IT support services (Service level agreement)
This model of IT support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. What is covered in our Flat fee IT support contract. This model is more cost-effective and provides proactive maintenance and support. The SLA is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure and cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple: we ensure that all your IT support Pretoria services is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee. There are no unplanned expenses – only IT systems that work as they should and a support structure that you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any IT desktop support staff.
CJN IT Solutions offers business IT support on both an ad-hoc and SLA basis
Ad-hoc IT support services is provided on a reactive basis and is charged per hour. This form of onsite IT support is if you rarely have IT problems and only require occasional support. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few months.
The IT services support SLA advantage:
- Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise.
- Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles.
- Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment.
- Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment).
- Customer service focus (friendly and timeous response and resolution to problems).
- Guaranteed response times.
- Better pricing on hardware/software.
- Flexible product tailored to your business needs.
- You are our number one priority.
Some of our IT services and support
What do you do in case anything goes badly wrong with your computer / server or your entire network? Do you have your most important information backed up and saved in a remote location?
All companies have mission-critical data which they cannot afford to lose.
If you lost ALL your data today how long will it take to be operational again? Hours, days, weeks or never?
What about the legal requirement and the associated risk of keeping data? The risk of losing it could be substantial.
This is where CJN IT Solutions is your backup solution! We help you formulate and implement a comprehensive backup strategy.
CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft Silver Cloud accelerate partner. We offer a variety of cloud services which allow us to configure your system applications faster with less maintenance.
- Work from anywhere
- Lower costs
- Protect your information
CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft Silver Cloud Accelerate partner. Microsoft 365 minimises your onsite hardware costs while maximising employee productivity. Microsoft 365 business allows your organisation to have corporate-level email and collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Microsoft 365 allows you to scale according to your organisation’s needs. MS office 365 packages is made available to your users without having to purchase individual packages or licenses.
Microsoft 365 increasingly shapes the way we work and do business. Nowadays more employees spend their time away from the office than was the case a few years ago. Your business needs a workplace that simplify collaboration between your staff, whether they’re working in the office or on the road. Microsoft 365 business offers you everything you need to create that workplace, that is why decision-makers today are choosing Microsoft 365, a secure collaboration solution.
Work, meet and collaborate safely and securely without leaving your home.
Data recovery is just one of the computer services we offer. Now, instead of having to redo all the work that you had on the drive, we can attempt to recover it for you. We have a high success rate in recovering data from damaged or faulty hard drives.
Viruses and malware are being distributed every day and are the cause of numerous computer-related problems. If you suspect that you have a virus or malware infection, we will provide the solution to get you back in business speedily and efficiently.
We install reliable, functional and affordable networks. A network will share printers, files & internet connections for people in the organisation. We do the total layout of the networks with neat cabling and layout. We also provide expertise and knowledge on how to utilise your network optimally.
We have an in-house workshop to repair most computers or peripherals that you bring in. Our highly-skilled IT desktop support technicians have the experience necessary to tackle any task. Whether it’s a notebook, desktop or printer we can repair or replace faulty hardware / software so that you are up and running again in no time at all.
Is your computer struggling to keep up? Then it could be time to upgrade! We can handle all kinds of upgrades. Any modifications are easily handled by our workshop and no task is too big, small or complicated for our skilled technicians.
We provide the following internet services:
- ADSL / VDSL / Fibre
- E-mail solutions
- Website solutions
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution which encompasses all your IT needs, including:
Network design and implementation.
Internet connections, domain, website and email hosting.
Hardware and software upgrades, repairs and sales.
Removal of viruses and malware.
Server support, deployment and related services
Are you looking for IT support?
If you are looking for an IT support service provider, ask yourself the following:
- What is it going to cost me to use IT support on a per-call basis?
- Will my IT provider be there when I need them most?
It is important to consider entering a long-term relationship with your IT service provider if you do not want to employ a full-time IT staff member in your company.
It is also important to use an IT service provider that will be able to take ownership of your IT infrastructure to enable them to provide clear advice on where to steer the IT environment.
Using a IT provider that you trust will empower both you and your service provider to manage IT effectively in the ever-changing IT landscape.
If you already have an IT service provider, ask yourself the following:
- Is my current IT infrastructure not exposing me to unwanted risk in terms of potential data loss or even theft?
• Data loss due to a poor backup strategy could have a severe impact on your business operation.
• Ensuring that a tried and tested system is in place will reduce the risk and will reduce the turnaround times to get your business up and running again.
- Is my software licensing compliant?
• Using software without licensing exposes you to getting fined by authorities for software piracy.
• These fines are very costly and could have a very negative effect on your cash flow.
• Using unlicensed software also removes the ability to perform security updates on Windows operating systems and could lead to your computer network being compromised by hacking or virus attacks.
- Do I know where all my IT assets are? Are they being used optimally?
• Knowing if all your computer and other IT systems are being used correctly will help you to avoid incurring unnecessary expense on IT infrastructure.
- Do I have to manage multiple IT vendors, support companies that take up a lot of my time?
• Having multiple IT support companies and vendors create the classic “blame game” scenario where no one wants to take ownership of a problem when it occurs.
- Are my current suppliers exposing me to the widest possible range of IT products and/or services?
- Is my IT support reliable enough to meet my business needs in terms of scalability?
• Knowing that your IT support company is geared to continue assisting you when your business grows, allows you to focus on the task at hand without having to worry if your IT company can keep up.
CJN IT solutions aims to provide a complete IT solution for our clients that encompass all your IT needs. Contact us today for a free quote.